Minimum of 10 children and a maximum of 15 children for each school visit.
School visits are available on weekdays 3pm -5pm excluding public holidays.
- 3pm Good morning and welcome! You turn up with your class and meet the manager and their team.
- 3.05pm Before we get chopping and tasting, our manager will run you through some important cooking basics. Things like washing hands, and staying safe in the kitchen.
- 3.15pm Ready, steady, pizza. Our pizzaiolo (pizza chef) now takes over, showing you how to make a famous, Italian classic: the Margherita.
Everyone will get the chance to knead the dough, making it lovely and smooth, and create the perfect base. Then we’ll discover just how important the fresh ingredients are to the pizza’s flavour. The final touch? Topping your creations with our famous passata (tomato) sauce, mozzarella and basil.
It takes about half an hour, from kneading the dough to putting your pizza in the oven.
- 3.50pm While the pizzas are cooking in our giant pizza oven, the kids get involved in our Ingredients Quiz. It’s where we taste and learn about different ingredients, and then answer questions about each one.
- 4.10pm What’s that delicious smell? Your hot pizzas coming out of the oven, of course. It’s time to enjoy your creations and receive your Junior Pizzaiolo Certificate as you’re now one of our little pizza chefs.
Thanks for coming – it’s the end of your afternoon with us.